Money...



“I have never thought of money as something that is there to give me a sense of security. My needs are not that many. I am earning more than enough to cover my needs. I have a very simple life.”

“The value of money is only as much as you can use it. If I have thousands of crores in the bank or if I have an equal amount invested somewhere, it cannot give me any pleasure. Money is of no use unless I use it. If money is not used then it only has conceptual value. It is in your head. The way I look at it, at the end of the day, you’re going to live in a house, eat two-three meals a day and that’s about it. After a point, money ceases to mean anything.”

“I will not disrespect money or people who are fascinated by money. But it doesn’t fascinate me!”



(Aamir Khan - Indian Actor, 4th July, 2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To exchange link or advertise, kindly contact mediasips@gmail.com

+